Monday, June 1, 2009

Matt ♥ & ♥ Hollie

My little brother proposed to Hollie.
She said yes!
Here's the Shabby Princess desktop I made from pics he sent me since I'm not sure where I saved the pics. I like the one of my mom kissing his cheek at his BYU graduation a couple of weeks ago. After that, Matt moved to California and Hollie moved to Texas.
Matt set up the scene then burried it with another cover so she wouldn't see it while they tossed a football after he picked her up from the airport .
He threw their football right into a bottle which had a "message" map in it that lead to the set up. There's a lot more to the story, but it's his to tell. He did a good job:)
Congratulations, Matt and beautiful Hollie!
I can't wait to meet you, Hollie, you seem perfect for my little brother.

No comments: