Saturday, June 13, 2009

Spontanious

and I miss him.
I love that he's fun and spontanious.
He decided to fly to Key West after work today to meet up with our friends. We were invited, but I missed my babies waaaay too much last time. If you knew me then, you knew how much of a mistake it was to leave a nursing 4 month old for a "long weekend."
Anyway, I could have gone for the weekend with Steven, but we don't need a repeat of Costa Rica (6 of us crammed in a 5 seater w/ surf boards and luggage on pot hole roads) on the long ride back from Key West.
So, Steven found them somewhere on Duval street around 10:30pm and told them he'll need a ride back in their Scion xB on Sunday. It'll be crammed with 5 people. He'll be missing two birthday parties I'm taking the boys too. Next year we're planning on taking the kids.
Key West 2006 (with baby Dylan- good idea)
Key West 2008, (no kids - too long)
And Costa Rica 2005, (Before kids were born, great idea)

No comments: