Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sleep Over Activity (a "lets clean up" trick)

Corrie's going to watch the kids at my house in the morning b/c it's so hot and she doesn't have a pool. When Noah naps, the kids will get to go swimming.

So Malia is sleeping over. Dylan is so excited because he has somebody else to help him look for bugs. He gets out his flash light every night and wants to go look for his bugs. Betsey knows what bugs I'm talking about. They're still a hit! They have to clean up toys to find the bugs [that I hid]. Great game, the living room and playroom are straitened!

All 3 kids had flash lights, but since the sun wasn't down yet, they put on sunglasses. I like this picture because their hair is still wet from their bath, and Isaac is showing me one of the bugs they found. Malia is toting a bag with the bugs she found. Dylan's not matching, but he has his Rays-like PJ shorts on. He doesn't wear PJ pants any more. Maybe again at winter time, but these will still be under them I bet.

No comments: