Thursday, June 18, 2009

La Playa Con Amigos

We don't go to the beach enough. I asked our friends if they wanted to go to the beach with me after their Imovie camp. They said yes! We got to watch their funny movies they made on the way to the beach. They helped carry the beach gear for me.
I love it when kids play together so nicely and don't even know I'm watching. It's really one of my most favorite things. AND they're wearing their hats. What good brothers.
I love their faces. It was a windy day, so the waves were fun.
Look how strong Brent is. Then we burried him, and Dylan tortured him.

So we, in turn, burried Dylan.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

FUN!...Your boys are soo tan! That last one of Dylan is hilarious!

Jaynan said...

ha, naomi thinks it is SO WEIRD that peoples' heads are just sticking out of the ground without bodies! she has a very wary look on her face.