Friday, June 19, 2009

Sorry Isaac, I had to.

Believe me, I tortured your older brother MUCH more.
And I LOVE this picture!
Back Story: You climbed in with your regular clothes on; I didn't stop you- 'til your diaper started being way too heavy, so I took it off. Daddy was going in to get you a towel, and while we waited, I let you swim a little to stay warm. You do the cute coooold face and sign when you come up in the breeze. The water is 90 degrees, so it's warmer in the water.
Actually, you don't like me to hold you in the pool and try to swim on your own. So I let you!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hahah..cute! You are gonna teach my little girl how to swim!! :)

Jaynan said...

ha love it. i'm sure naomi looks far more panicked than that when she's under the water. and isaac looks like he couldn't be much happier...