Monday, June 15, 2009

Warning! Warning! Warning!

If you invite us on a play date, I'll have Isaac wear this shirt. I feel like maybe he should wear a warning label.
Of course he hasn't bitten anybody since the I made the shirt, so maybe it worked.Silly kidDylan was busy tearing down old palm frawns and making them small so we can put them in trash cans. His idea. He's good at it.

Isaac is so sweet. He loves flowers, but just don't let that fool you, just ask poor Noah. Isaac left a smily face with his teeth marks (6 teeth now) on Noah's arm.

His hair curls when he sweats (by stepping outside or sleeping).Anyway, thought I'd warn you.

2 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

I love Isaac's sweet little face! Did you make the shirt or find it somewhere? It's way too cute!

Tiffany Feger said...

Yep, I made it, or placed the store-bought stuff on it. I was planning on making a shark, and that one was even better.