Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day (last post I promise)

I didn't stay up late like usual, so I had to get up early, which I really did - before the sunshine! I made breakfast and took it to Steven in bed just after he woke up to Isaac.


After church, we went to eat with my Step-dad. He's silly and had saved that burger and fries I had given him 2 days before. He showed it off and made me feel special. He has a way of making people feel welcome and good. My mom played with Dylan and Isaac outside. They LOVE going over there after church. To keep with the grilling theme, I made Dylan and Isaac each a coordinating apron or bib. We didn't grill the steaks 'til Monday night b/c we were so full from our 3pm meal. Of course I wish I could have spent Father's Day with my own dad, but it was still a good day.

No comments: