Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday with Fishies

5/22/09
Steven took the boys to the Aquarium on Friday while I worked. He took them somewhere indoors b/c of the rain, and they got to play outside there too b/c it wasn't raining in Tampa!
Isaac's signing "fish" here (see the blurry hand?)


Steven got them dressed too. They were sleeping when I left. I love little surprises like seeing my boys so happy and a camera full of pictures when I get home. Steven said that Dylan loved the water cannons and would have stayed here for hours if Isaac hadn't started acting tired and cranky.



I love the pictures, thanks Steven!(I'm jealous.)

2 comments:

Kat Gille said...

Seriously, your husband has gotten really good at taking pictures of your kids to show you what they were up to while you were away. Great pictures, Steven! I especially love that he got one of Isaac signing. :)

Jaynan said...

such cute kids...