Sunday, June 7, 2009

Save This Link

Kat Gille Editing
(My amazingly tallented sister)

I've used her many many times. She's a natural --I'm not.

Sometimes I wonder why she's not out there finding a cure for cancer or figuring out stuff for NASA b/c I know she could. She's so smart and loves to learn. The truth is, she loves editing. It's her dream job.

Unfortunately for my readers, she doesn't edit my blog.
Only a couple people actually read what I ramble/journal anyway,
this blog is mainly for pictures of my boys.


So, save the link and use her for term papers, letters, reports, scientific stuff, religious stuff, blogs, pamphlets, business cards, resumes, books, leaflets, articles, emails, whatever.
She's brilliant I tell ya.

1 comment:

Jaynan said...

i read your blog tiffany! and you do fine...but i will keep your sis. in mind for editing, especially for jason's thesis at the end of the year!