Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Feedback!

Good feedback so far.
I moved the slide show down, removed the feed jet (b/c I originally just thought it was cool, but it's ugly anyway), did the pop up comment box, and will get birthday tickers. If you want to do the photo buttons, use Lacey's directions. I got the pictures' direct links from a Picasa web album I made just for my friends' profile pictures. I didn't re size them b/c they were already small enough from their blogs. I deleted the stuff in quotes from the direct link and put in my friends' blog addresses instead and it worked. It took me a while to get it to work. I have tons of pictures piling up I'll post later. I wasn't always doing it one handed, all 4 were sleeping at once for a short while!!!
Let me remind you that ANYONE can comment, and I love comments!
Oh, and I found the pioneer woman from a friend's blog. She has tons of readers, so I figured she wouldn't mind that I'm one of them. It's fun reading:)

1 comment:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

Wow, you guys look all fancy now!

Buttons are so fun! I learned how to make them at BloggingBasics101.com, where you might get some more ideas for your blog. Or not. It's looking great as it is!