Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My big baby in a swing, again

Don't judge a post by its title.

The swing goes up to 25lbs. Dylan's just 26lbs and it still swings him. I don't know where to draw the line, do I?

I want to get a good quality picture of Isaac pulling a silky blanket up to his mouth w/ two fists like he's doing in this video. This will have to do though b/c any time I try to put him in the right outfit, location, lighting, whatever - he just stares at me. It's when I leave him alone that he grabs the blanket. I like it. The boys were being so good so we could pack, and what do I do? Get out my camera to video them instead. They're too distracting, even when they're still. I love my cute boys so much.

1 comment:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

This might be my favorite post ever. Too cute! And I love the "don't judge a post by it's title"...Ha!