Saturday, April 5, 2008

My wierdo, and my little tough guy

Dylan is so wierd. Look at him! I love it though. This is a headband se calls his hat. He tries to wear it like a crown but it slips over his eyes. He always has his hands full.

I actuallly let Dylan scoop my pasta salad from Sunday out and onto the aluminum foil. I figure it was teaching him some sort of practical life skill. Or maybe I want to pick my battles.





Isaac did really well with his 2 month shots. Until he woke up from his nap, that is. A little while later, he was in pain. He cried and cried and cried. I cuddled with him and tried to console him. When he finally went back to sleep, I still just held him. He's my little tough guy for having to go through that when he's so little, well, young I should say.

No comments: