Friday, April 4, 2008

Isaac's Baby Blessing at church



Don gave a beautiful blessing to Isaac in front of our congregation and friends and family. All of our friends and some of our family had to leave right after the blessing part of the service, but we got to take some family pictures after church.



Proud daddy
long day for Isaac, he's tired again
Grandma and Grandpa Beckman
I took some pictures of Isaac all in white when we got home. A good opportunity for me to play with my camera settings of course. It will always be one of those "you had to be there" things 'til I get good at it though. The suit he's borrowing from Marcie had matching pants, but he got them messy at church. Luckily I had Dylan's blessing outfit for a back up, so the shorts are from that.


The video should help some. I could just stare at him for ever. He keeps changing and doesn't look anything like a newborn any more.


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Totally cute. I wish I could have been there! I think the picture of Steven holding Isaac is really creative looking, its like you were taking it from above him at an angle. It just looks neat. But anyway, Isaac looks adorable and sorry I couldn't come!