Friday, April 11, 2008

Securing [your] Memories - great idea!


I've learned a lot in this past year that I've been blogging. Besides figuring out html code stuff, I really see how important it is to have digital pictures. It's really convenient to post an old picture of Dylan to compare w/ Isaac since they're digital. Imagine if my baby pictures were digital. (That's on my list!)

I really wish I had home videos from when I was a kid, but it's a long story why we didn't get an expensive camcorder. Anyway, if you're lucky enough to have old VHSs or little camcorder tapes w/ anything worth saving, use my brother's business. He's invested like $20,000in his company that digitizes any media. That means that Matt and his business partners can put all of your pictures, negatives, slides, 8mm film, home videos, VHS, camcorder videos, and other things onto DVDs and CDs. You can then have them for future generations, or for convenient use now. You can put the stuff on your blog or whatever! See for yourself on his website http://www.securingmemories.com/. Make sure you click on the slide show tab! In case you didn't get enough of my Easter pictures:)

They also have some other services, but the main thing is to have a digital backup of all the memories and the ability to duplicate and preserve them - securing them for future generations. They do a very professional job and are expanding quickly. I'm excited for him. I love helping out people I know w/ their creativeness in being entrepreneurs like Lacey, Danielle, and now Matt.

Since he's my brother, just use my name and you can get a 5% discount w/ your order. In the "I was referred by," put "Tiffany Feger." Seriously, this weekend get out your old stuff you'd never look at and mail it to Matt so you can appreciate and use it! I'm going to after we move to our new place. I'm in packing mode now.

Oh, how it works is that you mail him your stuff, then he customises your order and mails everything back all digital how you want it- very professional!

(I have a permanent link on the right of my blog under my favorite links.)

No comments: