Monday, April 7, 2008

Mariachi Band

What's this, Mom?!
My mom volunteered to watch Dylan for us on Saturday. He napped here then went over there and spent the night (and all day Sunday). I wish I had packed a camera b/c my mom said that he loved being the "monkey in the middle" on the ping pong table. I wish I could have seen that. Next time I guess.

Anyway, Steven and I took the opportunity to go on a date. We took Isaac. We went to a Zapata's. It's a yummy Mexican place. ~We're thinking of you on your mission in Mexico, Martin!~ We've never been on a weekend and there was a Mariachi band this time! I was too embarrassed to take a longer video, but this is what I got. It was so loud in there. Isaac slept for most of dinner then was just staring at the puppy hanging from his car seat. Really. He just kept staring at it. I thought it was so funny. I took a couple of pictures and they all look like this. He's looking surprised in one, but he's looking at the doggy in all of them.

Then on Sunday Steven and I packed some stuff while we only had one little attention-wanter in the house. We missed Dylan then went to Grandma's for dinner to get him.

No comments: