Friday, April 4, 2008

a Me post

Steven babysat so I could go to my friend's birthday party. I haven't been out in a long time since I've been big and fat and all. I got home and Steven said that Isaac had cried the whole time. I might have anoter mama's boy on my hands.

Corrie and I have been going to a "boot camp" work out class at 6am 3 days a week. We started exactly 6 weeks after I had Isaac. I was scared to death to start that quickly. I must admit that I couldn't keep up and got light headed and had to sit down a couple of times. Part of that is b/c I was in the WORST shape of my life, and the other part was because I was getting over a yucky cold. My head had so much pressure in it that the going down and doing a push up then jumping up to step up on one of those step-benches was not good for my head. I was so glad that I was in the back of the class right by a bathroom so I could blow my nose a lot. The 2nd day was better. Now we've completed 3 weeks. What's really impressive is that I only missed one class. Can you believe that the Tiffany you know gets up that early?! I can't. It's only b/c I'm up lots with Isaac. That day I missed was because Isaac was eating when I should have been getting ready and I was so full that I would have had to pump before going and doing jumping jacks so it wouldn't be worth it to be late. (And b/c I was really tired and not in the mood.)
So that picture is of me back in my old jeans again! (Only they used to be big.) I still have 10lbs to go to be at pre Dylan weight. 15 bs to be at pre Isaac weight. (I know, I weighed less before Isaac, probably way less muscle.)

No comments: