Friday, April 18, 2008

1st time swimming

First, Isaac slept in the shade. When he woke up I was excited. Steven came with us so that meant that I could take Isaac in! I got him all dressed up in his froggy stuff. See, Aunt Tina, I told you you would be seeing this hat you got him on the blog! It's so cute:)
Then I couldn't get a good picture of him by myself so I used the Bumbo seat. Isaac took a turn being a lifeguard for us. Um . . . he's sleeping on the job! Then he finally got to go in. He really liked it!

Check out this video: Isaac’s 1st time in the pool


He didn't mind it when I had him float. Isn't he so cute?!
Dylan was pretty cool too. He and "2 Dylan" had some swimming lessons
with Daddy
and with Mommy
Then we picked up some lunch to eat pool side. Dylan's into the phase where he can do things all by himself.



So it was a fun Saturday. Thanks, Jolyn, for letting us play in your pool with you again, and thanks for all of the future times too:)

2 comments:

The Stevens said...

That was fun! Thanks for the pictures.

The McKays said...

That pic of him sleeping in the bumbo is priceless! I also like the video of his first swim. He looks so soft and squishy! I just want to squeeze him!