Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby Brown Eyes?

On Wednesday, I was staring at Isaac's eyes. They looked blue around the edges still, but brown around the pupil. I tried capturing his eyes as I held him up on my lap, but his head is still a bit of a bobble head. Then I took off his ugly yellow and green cuddly sleeper and put him on an end table by the window. The poor baby was mostly squinting b/c it was too bright, but I like this one where he's looking at me. I didn't get the eye color in this one as well as the above one.
Anyway, yesterday they looked blue and today they still have some blue, but are definately brown in the middle again.
When is eye color done changing? Dylan's eye color was set by now. I LOVE the hue of his big brown eyes. He's napping now, but I'll capture them again- it's been a while.

3 comments:

betsey said...

Love the chubby Baby!!!

Afton or Tina G said...

OMG!!! Tiff! This is the best pic you've ever taken!! The quality looks amazing! Looks like you had perfect lighting, good composition, no distractions, just PERFECT!! Keep it up girl!

Afton or Tina G said...

Um, that last comment was from me (Lacey). I'm at my parents' house right now and I guess I'm signed in as them. Oops!