Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Cleaning

So most people in my situation would be doing spring cleaning around the house, or packing. Well I cleaned up the look of my blog a little. It actually took me a long time since I'm one-handed a lot of the time w/ babies on my lap (like right now;) and I just realized I hadn't done any real posing. That would drive me nuts if one of you updated stuff but didn't say anything about it.
So I figured out how to make link buttons. You can click on the images on the right to see what my friends are up to. If you want a different picture/image, let me know.
I don't know if I like the slideshow. Does it take too long to upload? Is it worth it? I haven't decided yet.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I love it. The slideshow came right up for me. It didn't need to load, it just started. I love the pictures instead of the names...how did you do that. I want to do that!! Good job!

The McKays said...

I like the slideshow and it didn't take long to upload, but I found it distracting while I was reading the post. I like them better near the bottom of the blog.

Now you need to learn how to make your comments open on their own page so you don't have to go back and forth. It's under settings; comments; then check "yes" for the pop-up window.

Thanks for putting my links on there!

You're buttons look great! You have a ton of blogger friends!

I must say that the traffic feed is a little embarrassing! My name was on there like three times! I feel like I'm being watched! Not that I'm doing anything wrong, but you know what I mean...

Oh, and...Isaac needs a lilypie growth chart.

There's my 2 cents...okay 10 cents worth! :)

The McKays said...

Sorry, I just noticed that you have a link for the Pioneer woman on there. I used to read that! How did you hear of her? I know I didn't hear of her through you because my friend Anna told me about it.

This blogging world is kinda crazy isn't it? I mean, all of the connections people are making with total strangers around the country?

betsey said...

The new layout is great~! And especially impressive as it was done one handed! Love you Tiffy!