Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bowling

Dylan, Isaac, and I took Brent and Jake bowling on their spring break one day. I'm not a huge fan of bowling myself, but I decided I love watching these boys play together at anything, and that makes bowling fun.
Part of the cuteness was Dylan's tiny bowling shoes he rented. Isaac slept the whole time back by the bowling balls. I think 2nd kids have to be heavy sleepers.
Brent and Jake were so good with Dylan. I never stepped out on the wood.




Dylan got so excited when he would knock some pins over. He jumped up and down and gave high fives. Brent would crouch down to watch the ball slowly roll down the lane after Dylan shoved the ball off of the ramp. Dylan looks up to him so much and started doing it. In one of the videos, you see Dylan wondering at which point it was time to get down low.


Then they rested back at home after the fun day of bowling.

1 comment:

betsey said...

Dylan is such a big boy! I love his little bowling shoes too!