Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Isaac's funny faces









Isaac has been smiling a lot. Jake can get him to smile every time he looks at him. For me, it's when it's just the two of us and the camera's in the other room. I kinda like it though b/c it's our bonding time. I don't feel the need to disrupt the moment to find the camera. I'll remember his smiles without needing to document and share them.


Isaac's on Steven's lap right now and Steven just said that Isaac's smiling. (I'll leave the two of them to bond while I continue typing.)


At the bowling alley, Jake was getting Isaac to smile. Then Isaac continued making silly wierd faces. Brent decided to try to copy one of them and Isaac thought he was the wierd one.

1 comment:

betsey said...

I love similing Isaac! He has his mommy's huge mouth!