Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Photos, {Take 1}

10/13/09 I should put this photo in the body of this blog, in case I ever get around to making my blog books. That would be the BEST Christmas present for me, if you want to hack into my blog and make it into a book, I'll even pay. I'll pay double. That's the one thing that I can't seem to find time to work on b/c there's so much current stuff to do.
Dylan looks like Andre to me here. I hadn't looked at my camera settings so it looks way over exposed. He looks like a much older little guy, don't you think? He's getting stronger too:)
Here's Isaac's eye color. The sun was in his eyes, but that's ok b/c I like the picture, and he liked the pumpkins.
Look how silly Dylan is, and how cooperative Isaac is.
I wanted a back to back photo, and only Isaac was playing along. I'll take it.


When checking out, the church ladies give the kids each a sucker and a coloring book. I got a recipe book (and I attempted roasted pumpkin seeds but burned them.) See these baby pumpkins? Those are the ones we painted the next day.
This photo looks old to me, possibly b/c of the red tones. Isaac was trying to give Dylan kisses (he gives the best little wet-pucker kisses) and Dylan again wasn't really playing along. This is when we put the pumpkins in the car. I noticed that I was in love with the lighting, so we went back for more:) These series of pictures are so funny. Isaac likes corn on the cob, and Dylan pretended to eat one here, but was not amused when Isaac tried. Their interaction was so fun and so typical.
I'm so glad we went back. That's where I got the blog header. I got some real smiles out of them. And some laughs. I didn't invite friends this time b/c I didn't want costumes (ok, I did invite friends, but they couldn't go.) I just wanted clothes that would look good w/ the orange pumpkins. One year I had Dylan in an orange shirt which got lost in all of the orange pumpkins that were bigger than he was. I noticed somebody else's pumpkin patch pictures w/ green on the boys and dark purple on the girls. What a good idea! I loved the color combination with the orange blurry pumpkins all around. Orange would have been fine on these hay stacks, but I still like that it's not just Halloweeny, it's fun:) We would go back with friends and with costumes, and w/ less stress for the perfect pictures.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Those are SO cute. I need to come over and play with your boys! I miss them.