Friday, October 16, 2009

blog layout

Like my new blog header? (if you're just seeing this in a reader, as a note in facebook, or don't comment through my actual blog, then you haven't.)

We were on our way to the car already after some pumpkin patch pictures, but then I noticed that it was that GOLDEN HOUR for photos, and set the kids back up on some hay stacks. I didn't do anything to the picture, and I love it. The only thing it is missing is a rainbow in the background, for some reason I keep wanting to see a faint diagonal bended line like a rainbow back in the sky there. It's tempting to find a way to photoshop one in there some how, but not really. Maybe if I had some big plan for the picture.

Also, I signed up for Ad Sense, and am not supposed to click on my own adds on the right. BUT, I went ahead and did. I printed a 15% off coupon for the Children's Place! I buy all of my kids' clothes from there, Target, (and if I feel brave enough for making an extra trip w/ them, then a consignment store.) I'm missing people giving me hammy downs, but boys wear out their clothes at this age I guess. Anyway, click on the link, if it's still up there, the coupon doesn't expire 'til sometime in November.

1 comment:

Jaynan said...

I LOVE your new picture in the header. SOOOOoooo cute! you take great pictures, but I think your boys are what make the picture so great! incredibly cute.