Friday, October 16, 2009

Hollie & Matt's Florida Reception

10/3/09 My mom had an open house for my brother, Matt, and his WIFE, Hollie when they got back from their honeymoon.

Gotta love the empty pockets, and how Hollie made out with her dad's cash and her mom's never ending check writing.

Of course, Matt's pretty lucky too!

But I think he still would have married her w/o her mom and dad's help w/ everything. He would have done whatever his bride wanted. Yes you would have, Matt. Admit it:)

Malia and Dylan are so cute.


So is my mom (and MaryAnn)
And Don:) A chocolate fountain!
And a trampoline! Best wedding reception ever!
Matt got to show off his bride to some of his Floridian friends. (Note that Martin made an appearance even though he's in school in UT. Look over Clint's shoulder.)
Maribet helped with the whole open house. She's one of my mom's good friends.Did I mention the food? It was really good, we had catered BBQ, b/c they're from Texas! My mom also made some pasta salad, Cindi made the delicious rolls, and Sharron made the sweet cakes. There was other good food there too, but that's the main stuff.
Matt was telling him that he was a squirmy, slippery little kid when Matt taught his swimming lessons b/c of all of the sunscreen his mom had lathered all over him:) Now he's almost as tall as Matt!

The evening ended with some singing while the boys left to go to the priesthood session of General Conference.

Ok, that was the last wedding post for my brother's wedding. What fun!

No comments: