Monday, October 5, 2009

Did you hear that ruffles are in now? Ada did.

Which of the above two is better? In case you didn't know her birthday:
Ada was asleep for some of her photos, but was wide awake and happy for some too. She gave me some eye contact for such a young baby (10 days old)! Look at her sweet feet!

You saw my favorite beautiful photo in a previous post, but I like the expressions here:
And here. Lindsay is a good mommy who wanted nothing more than to be able to soothe her baby Ada when the mean photographer would start to move her just as she had gotten comfortable in one pose. Scott had to go back to class, but I still wanted to include him. So, I asked Lindsay to find some leather bound law books (knowing he probably has the same ones that Steven has.) And they matched her flower! I bet Lindsay could sneak a photo of Scott doing this on some late nights in finals week. I know I could have of Steven.
She's not much bigger than those books!
We took some more of Lindsay since we included her mom and husband('s law books). Sweet baby chubby cheeks
Look at Lindsay's strong arms!
She's beautiful too.

I stole this idea of the flowers placement from Lacey who got inspiration from another photographer. Then I went to a baby shower for Jolyn last Thursday and hanging on a clothes line was a diaper cover with flowers sewn on the back like this! It's all new to me since I have boys.
Baby girls are so fun!
Oh, and Happy 30th Birthday, Lindsay!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh I love them SO much! Thanks Tiffany!!

Lindsay said...

Sorry...I think I like the first one of the first two best.

J Fo said...

That is got to be one of my cutest nieces ever! ;) She is so sweet! I love the stuff with the letter blocks and the ruffle bum. Tiff, I'm Lindsay's SIL, but I wish that you were my friend too! Love the pictures!