Monday, October 5, 2009

Jolyn's having a girl!

Jolyn moved a half hour south, and I moved a half hour north. We still hang out, but not nearly as much. I got to go to Jolyn's baby shower this week. It's so fun seeing little ballet clothes, tutus, and shoes. I liked the decorations, and the ribbon clothes line (of course.) Instead of painting the clothes pins, the host glued flowers to some. I learned how to make some hair bows, clips, and diaper covers. Well, I think I can copy them anyway. Jolyn is so fun. She's a dancer, note the pointed toes:) We were laughing so much at her stopping to smell the sock-roses:) So thanks for inviting me, Jolyn, you're such a cute pregnant lady! I luckily didn't miss my turn on the way home this time:)

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

Thank you SO much for coming Tiffany. I am so glad you did! I know it's a ways to drive now. It was fun!