Thursday, October 22, 2009

A lot more of this sweet little newborn, Shaylyn

I took over Jolyn's family's dinner time taking newborn photos for 5 day old Shaylyn. She's 2Dylan's little sister! She has such soft fun hair, and was the perfect little model. I wish I could have just stayed all day b/c we had even more ideas. She was perfect and so sweet! Jolyn is a dancer, so Shaylyn has a lot of her own little tutus too!





She looks like a little doll here.


I gave her some kisses too:)
I love the scrunchy little face! She's so new and perfect!
This is one of my favorites, it shows her hair so perfectly.


I like this one so much of the big brother and baby sister.





Good looking family, don't you think?!
Look Jolyn, did you notice that Dylan's shirt miraculously dried! I bet you were worried you didn't get a good picture with silly Dylan, but I love this family photo, I do.
Gorgeous
She kept pointing her toes, I think she'll be a natural dancer:)






This is her birthday! See, she was just 5 days old. It was hard waiting so long to get a chance to go see her!
And this one again. Her name is similar to my middle name. I like it:)
I do have some more, if you can believe it, Jolyn. Come over and see some time!
(Oh, and thank your family and dinner guests for waiting so long for us to play with blocks:)

3 comments:

Marcie said...

WOW! Tiffany those are beautiful! You are so talented!

The Stevens said...

Thank you SO much Tiffany. They turned out great!

Holly said...

Tiffany, you did such a great job photographing this adorable baby! Her outfits and accessories are so cute too! I really wish we lived closer, miss you!