Thursday, October 15, 2009

Playdate at a Dallas park {with boutique Cupcakes!}

Some of Amber's friends work at the Society Bakery. It was voted best cupcakes (or something like that) on the Ellen show. So we picked the park near the bakery, of course, for our last thing to do before going to the airport. I'm not a real big cupcake person, but secretly I want to be. They're so invividual and fun, and a bit trendy, according to some blogs. Amber's friend, Catherine, and her two daughters went too. Quite the good morning snack!
Landon's so cute w/ his long crazy hair. (Isaac has a shirt like this too, only black, I just need to unpack it out of Dylan's boxes.)
Both Landon and Isaac are fine w/ making messes.
Dallas is a bit dryer than it is here. Isaac's crazy hair got staticky each time he went down a slide.
Then we fed Amber's old bread to othe ducks. Dylan was a good sport about sharing.

Dylan reminds me of Poo Bear looking for honey in this tree. I am really loving the texture in the bark, and wish I had noticed it while I was there.
Katherine has taken some photography classes, has a cool camera, and sent me this picture she took of Dylan. I'll call this photo "the rescue" b/c it took both Amber and Katherine to save her daughter while Zac and Dylan roam around (then climb right up to show off.)
Isaac likes playing w/ other kids, but is content exploring by himself too.
I don't remember what the boys were selling here, but I should have given them some business.
Here's Amber's friend the photographer, taking photos of her kids. She took this one of Isaac. I think I need to get her lense!

Then we drove to the airport, so sad, but we did leave on a good note and let the kids get some wiggles out before the long travel day back to home.

No comments: