Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Busch Gardens with Aunt Kat

10/9/09
It was a Friday, I knew better than to think that I would get everything done at home, so got out of the house and went to Busch Gardens with Kat even though I had little Malia and Noah there too.
It was a hot hot day, in the high 90's, so we went right to the water area and that's where we stayed.

and played

Noah didn't get a morning nap, so he got tired after playing and splashing around. He stood in front of me here for so long!



We took our lunch
and snacks
Then they rode some rides


while Noah slept. He sleeps through a lot of fun we have.

Malia sat this one out b/c I had lost her for a minute. She runs ahead and sometimes doesn't stop when I call to her, and I lost her 3 times. I found her right away, but it was long enough for me to get worried each time. She's fun and crazy!
Dylan and Malia rode together
while Kat and Isaac waited for the next round when a dragon would be empty
Then Kat and Isaac got to ride together, yay! Dylan actually didn't want to go by himself, not b/c he was scared, but b/c he liked Malia going w/ him.
Malia had no problem being alone, silly girl.
We spotted turtles on our way out,
and Flamingos!

Kat was a big help.
We had to carry Isaac out kicking and screaming, literally. Actually, he wanted to walk (slowly or in his own creative direction), and not be carried after a while. He didn't want to sit in the stroller either. (He was tired and was fighting anything.)

Don gave Dylan a Superman Super Hero, and Dylan loves it.
Malia fell asleep right away. The other sweaty little heads fell asleep later.

Thanks for the help, Kat!

3 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

This is why you can get away with doing so many things for other people! Because you do fun things with your kids all the time to make up for any time you spent away from them! Abbey has never been to any kind of amusement park yet. When I see all of your pics like this, I wonder if I'm depriving her of fun times. The funnest place she has been was the zoo. She went to the lake once this summer and played on the beach a little bit. That's about it.

Kat Gille said...

These pictures are so colorful and fun! I especially like the one of Dylan trying to block the water splashing him. I only wish I'd gotten more good ones of you and not just at the very end! That's what you need--a photographer to follow you around and take pictures that YOU can be IN! :)

Tiffany Feger said...

I played w/ the colors some. I like the one of Noah's eyes in one, but the small pictures here aren't quite big enough to really see.

Yes, I especially wanted a photographer to follow us around on our honneymoon adventures b/c Steven and I were so used to Fritz capturing everything and getting us to do fun things. Now, it's mostly of the kids b/c I don't change that much. I do like my picture taken too though, you're right (as long as I can look at it to make sure I like it:)

And you took Abbey to the Aquarium too, Lacey. And the pumpkin patch, and ballet, and mom's club, and lots of things.