Monday, March 2, 2009

A Pretty Much Perfect Saturday

We just heard about a small restaraunt on the beach. It's at John's Pass and it's only open if the fishermen had a good morning. Then they whip up a menu on a chalk board from stuff they caught. They weren't open when Steven and his friend from work went. (They were out taking pictures for a case.) We went on a Saturday, and they were open! It was yummy. They warned us that they didn't have any kid food, but Dylan likes sea food, so we were fine. My old boss, Dr. Garcia was there with his daughter and they shared their muscles with us. What a good start to our Saturday!
Then we went to the side walk on Treasure Island so Dylan could ride his new bike.
Isaac was in a good mood and kept laughing.
Dylan rode all the way to the north end and back.


Then we had to stop at the park there, or course. Dylan stripped his warm clothes off b/c he had his Rays clothes on under them. Funny kid. Look at his favorite toy there, a lot like his horsey that he would be getting a couple of days later!!!!!! (These pics are a little old.)

Then we went to get Rita's Italian Ice and showed off our little bike rider to his grandparents.
They have a culdisac that he can ride in. I miss our old culdisac from Broken Arrow.
Then it was nap time. I love living next to fresh sea food, the beach, and family.

3 comments:

betsey said...

That does sound like the perfect Saturday!

So, I was telling Richard that I would love to visit you...he said that May was going to be really crazy for him. I just looked at flights and I found mid-week flights for less than $200...what do you think????

Nora needs to met Isaac and Dylan!

Tiffany Feger said...

YES YES YES YES YES YES!

I have an open invitation to anybody who wants to come visit us, but I REALLY want to meet baby Nora and am really sad that we missed her (and you) at Christmas time.

Please come!

Lindsay said...

Do you have an open invitation to us??? :) Saturday was the perfect weather! Scott and I took off on the rollerblades! He felt foolish, but I loved it. Plus, I am more brave than he is going to down the hills...so fun. That restaraunt sounds awesome...although, I can't really eat much seafood right now.