Sunday, March 22, 2009

Have you had your daily dose of wrestling yet?

I think this is just what brothers do. My brothers did, and my cousins did. I got in the mix a little, but was glad that the boys had other boys to wrestle.

I always try to make a silly pyramid or something.

To prove it, this is probably the last time that people actually went along with my pyramid idea. 2002. Bottom row has Mark B, Matt, and Steven. Danny Lee and I are in the 2nd row. Clint is on the 3rd tier, then Matt's little girlfriend at the time was the cap stone. Is there a cap stone in a pyramid? Like my primative scrapping methods? Some day I'll redo my scrap books before all of the pictures fall out or stick together. This was from two of our FWCSC surf trips.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

HA! I love the first picture of Isaac...he is reaching for you! Probably thinking, "Save me!"