Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Informative Interview about Mormonism

I just found a new blog of a member of my church. I don't know much about her, but she posted a video of a Harvard student's answers to a pannel discussion on religion. I think it's a good follow up to my recent cut and copy post. Here's the link to C Jane Run's blog post of the video. :
http://blog.cjanerun.com/2009/03/mormonism-monday.html
Wait to watch/listen 'til you're unloading the dish washer when your house is quiet b/c it's kinda long. That's what I did. I was impressed with the Harvard girl's answers.

1 comment:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

Yay! You finally discovered Cjane! I asked you if you followed her a couple of months back. She is Stephanie Nielson's sister, of the NieNie Dialogues. Their story is amazing and I think they should totally tell it on Oprah. Anyway, just wanted to say Cjane's blog is by far one of my favorites! My mom reads it too, so it's one of the first things we catch up on together when we talk. I haven't watched the video interview yet. I'll have to go check it out!