Friday, March 27, 2009

Is it pool time yet?

3/9/09
The pool has been holding between 74 and 76 degrees. We're anxious for it to get warmer! Jonathan wanted to get in a pool once before his WSI class. The city pool was closed and his still has the cover on it, so he came over. The pool is pretty cold so after taking a loooooooooong time inching in, he just sprinted accross and scurried right out.


The next day, we were playing outside and Dylan and Malia asked if they could go swimming. I was cleaning the pool so told them they could. No need for swimsuits, they were so dirty, so it saved me giving them a bath before nap time!

They didn't get all the way in, but they splashed and played lots and lots. I was wishing that they could be in the sun. I'll be happy for the shade once we're in the pool every day.

And I decided I like this picture. It's how I look any time you look at me unless I'm at work or sleeping. Isaac is really outgoing with kids, but just wants me when he wakes up. He clings to me. This is what he was doing when I was trying to clean the pool a little when JT came over. I love it, but now I finally understand what moms talk about when they say they look forward to nap time. I used to think that moms should miss their kids and they were being selfish. Boy was I wrong! Moms need a little time to be able to move w/o a cute little leach to trip over at least once/day. There are still days that I miss my boys when they nap and I even wake them up sometimes just to play, but I'm either productive or nap when they do. I'll always love to nap:) I wish I could take a long nap each day and stay up really late every night. That would be ideal.

4 comments:

Kat said...

That's such a cute picture. It's one of those that's worth a thousand words.

Kat said...

(I mean the one of Isaac clinging to you. BTW, you also look really tall and skinny.)

Tiffany Feger said...

yea, that's why I like it:) thanksÜ

Tiffany Feger said...

yea, that's why I like it:) thanksÜ