Saturday, March 28, 2009

Little Jonathan on a Big Blue Slide (or his little me)

3/13/09This was our 1st time at Freedom Lake Park b/c we were early to meeting Daddy for his lunch break. The kids liked the park dispite the not-so-nice equipment.
Ready for a picture of little Jonathan (Uncle JT)? Here it is:
It doesn't look like Dylan at all to me, I only see my little brother. I guess Dylan is growing up now. This is how I think of my little brother. The fact that he finnished his Eagle Scout project, has a driver's license, is training to be a lifeguard and swimming lessons teacher, and has his first job all this month blows my mind.
And here's Isaac cheezin' it up.

I like the way Dylan cuts through the shot. And Isaac wants to find himself a bird. They were so excited to get out and chase the birds
Dylan scared them right into the water.
Like a lifeguard (or tough guy).
Isaac ran and ranuntil he would trip.
Dylan downed my water. Breath, Dylan, breath!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Those are fun shots! Your kids really crack me up!