Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cool Gift Idea

I'm eating a McDonnald's salad at my computer at work on my lunch break and decided to look at some blogs. First I went to the Rockstar Diaries and liked the paintings of her and her husband eating hamburgers. So I went to the artist's blog. I loved the first posting, and I want to win one of her books she's giving away.

She's selling a book that she'll customize for me (or you.) She'll add pages to personalize it as a gift. I've never heard of the book, but it I think that everyone I know would like one. It's the perfect gift, b/c it's thoughtful, takes some planning, and creative, yet I can just pay someone to actually put it together. Anyway, she already has 87 comments from people like me who will order one as a gift even if they don't win. Here's the link to see what I'm rambling about: http://www.littleshopofshavs.com/2009/03/new-item-in-my-little-shop.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really cool idea for gift!! I'm just looking for a best gift!!