Saturday, March 7, 2009

I wish every day could be Friday

Instead of going for a jog (like I should have done), I loaded up Dylan's bike, the jogging stroller, and my roller blades. We all had our own set of wheels and we headed out to the beach. I pushed Isaac who slept almost the whole time.
His face was so funny when he woke up. He was wondering where he was and why, I'm sure.
Dylan peddled right to the park. I wanted to stay all day, but Dylan needs to nap.

Isaac stayed with me while he slowly woke up. We ate our PB&J and even shared our extra sandwich with a guy who was resting in the shade.

Dylan is really creative and has such a fun imagination. I overheard him singing Happy Birthday then he blew out his car/candle. I had him re-bake the cake and put the candle back in so I could take a picture of him blowing it out after the wish.

Isaac admires Dylan so much and laughed when he would knock the cups over with his car.

On the way back, we stopped for one of Dylan's favorite things, a car wash.
I did pack a shirt for him that day, I'm pretty sure, but he never saw one that day. The weather keeps getting cool then hot then breezy then warm then freezing then perfect.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day. It makes me want to pack everything up and go do the same thing. I LOVED Issac's laughing video. They are adorable!!!

The Stevens said...

You are such a great mom. It looks like you guys had so much fun!! Now that it's getting warmer, Dylan and I are going to have to come up some fridays and join you guys for beach days!!

Anonymous said...

That beach playground is the perfect place for cut pictures. I like that you commented on Dylan's shirtlessness. How did Isaac get one arm out of his carseat though? And holy cow that kid is getting a bit big for that carseat!