Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Beach with Granddad

3/16/09
I kept Dylan home from school so he could hang out w/ his cousins. We still went and picked up Noah and took Corrie to take her car to the shop. We then went to the beach for a little while.


How well do you know Isaac? The kid in the orange shirt is a twin. His brother was in the surf w/ their dad. Their mom asked if my babies were twins. She thought it was a stupid question and assumed they were. Sometimes it's just fun to pretend. I can't imagine what it would be like to have twins. Fun most times, but no sleep, right Marcie?!
Vote on my pole on the right of my blog------->

5 comments:

Marcie said...

Right :) ...NO sleep. What fun! I'm sorry we missed it!

Kat said...

I vote for Baby B. How fun! Is it really warm enough to get in the water already?

Tiffany Feger said...

The water's not warm enough for me. The gulf temp is in the 70s.

Tiffany Feger said...

Marcie, you didn't vote!
Everyone, comment here or on the top right of my blog.
Steven said he didn't know at first. He guessed right. It's pretty obvious to me, but I was suprised at how similar they are when I can't see thier hair or faces.

Lindsay said...

So fun! Tell me if I guessed the right baby. I guessed A, but thought B at first. I had to study it a long time! Thanks for dinner last night. We had a nice time! We went home and watched a movie afterwards (just Scott and I, not Terry) and stayed up way too late. Now I am sleepy today!