Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update on Prickly Pete

Remember when Isaac was scared of Prickly Pete?

He got over it.


Our friends came over to play and liked our horsey too.

And, notice his jacket? I don't know where we got it, probably somebody gave it to us for Dylan. Somehow, it's Isaac's favorite article of clothing. He brought it over to me one day and I said "thank you" and put it to the side. He communicated to me through a series of grunts and whines that he wanted it on. I giggled to myself because he has NEVER helped me get him dressed. Dylan has always been still when changing diapers and helped put his hands and feet in and Isaac has always been the OPPOSITE. Isaac should really have two people dressing him.

He has now brought this same jacket to me 4 other times. I told Steven who took it off of Isaac when he got home. Isaac noticed what was going on and insisted that Steven put it back on. It's not cold either, I had to turn the air on today so he and Noah wouldn't sweat when they napped. He's such a funny little guy. Maybe some day I'll figure him out.

He fell asleep wearing it. (He's taking a bottle now again! Baby steps.)
I slipped off the jacket. Didn't he look like his little monkey?! And his legs are thinning out. He still has the fat rolls, but they don't look so hilarious now. But look what he found when he woke up. Can you see that distraught face? He's holding it out to me. It's a mini tantrum. Happy little camper!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Haha...I love that. I love seeing little kids getting attached to different items! So adorable.

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

I love that you live in your mom's old house. I'm sentimental like that.

Elisabeth said...

Hi Tiffany, it's me Elisabeth Durtschi smith from Freshman year. I was looking at Betsey's blog and noticed yours and I just wanted to say hi nad that your family is so cute. your little boys look like so much fun.