Friday, May 1, 2009

Jonathan is an Eagle Scout now!

From 2009 4 April

I'm pretty sure that I should brag about my little brother by now. He turned 16 and it seems like he has had so many big changes!

  • He completed his Eagle Scout project in order to get his driver's license
  • which he got, of course.
  • He got his first job (at Tropical Smoothie Cafe.)
  • He became both a certified lifeguard
  • and a certified water safety instructor (Both over his spring break while working).
  • He was accepted and actually became an Eagle!
  • He also landed a job as a lifeguard/swim teacher at the pool where Steven and I fell in love! Matt and Martin also worked there. I haven't heard if he's officially hired yet, but my friend who does the hiring called me because JT put my name down as a reference and it sounds like she's just going through the motions, but he's hired!
My mom and her perfect smile is pretty happy. She likes to kiss us on the cheek w/ her lipstick when she's extra pleased w/ us. Here's a random pic for you. It was Grandma's birthday dinner before my mom, Don, and JT went out for Matt's BYU graduation. So congrats to Matt too. (He's still doing his Echo Media business along with a couple of others. He's hard to keep up with.) Julie and Stephen were in town too.

No comments: