Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Picnic at a Beach Park

5/25/09
Our ward went to a park for Memorial Day. There was a pot luck breakfast there. We got there later than planned and stayed longer than planned b/c Steven was playing basketball and I was having fun on the playground with my kids and the kids in my Sunday school Class.


Poor Dylan. He went up to a group of girls and asked, "Do you want to see my boo boo?" I don't even call scrapes boo boos. I call them 'owies.' Steven mentioned something about his cut making him brave/strong/tough/something like a bad guy or super hero. I think Dylan was showing off to the girls who wouldn't look.

I didn't think we'd be able to keep sand out of it or keep salt water from stinging it if we went to the beach (even though it might be medicinally good for it). AND we figured that parking would be a huge issue for the day since it's the first sunny day in over a week AND it's a holiday. We decided to just go home to hang out by the pool (and get a new grill).

1 comment:

Kat Gille said...

So what did Dylan do to his knee?