Saturday, May 2, 2009

Beginning of April Pool Party (me & 5 kids)

April 2, 2009
I had all 4 kids +1, Noah and Malia's cousin. We had fun while Dylan and Malia napped. Isaac was really into my oven mits. He used them as punching gloves, then would lay down on them like a pillow (with his hands still in them.)

Jaylon got in the pool first. We took full advantage of that waterproof camera. I had him dive down and get the rocks that Isaac had thrown in the pool. The water temp was 86 or something that day.Malia woke up and joined in on the fun.Then Dylan woke up.Isaac still likes to almost fall in.I caught Noah before his head touched the water. Good thing I didn't have to worry about the camara. I was actually talking to Steven on the phone and I yelled and chucked the phone. I wouldn't attempt 4 kids in the pool by myself. Jaylon was my helper.

No comments: