Thursday, May 14, 2009

Betsey and Nora - day 2

When in Florida, the beach is the place to be.
So I didn't go to work. Dylan's getting good at jumping over the waves.
Isaac gave hugs.
And so did Nora.
They danced to their song.
I took a picture of Isaac's sandy tan feet and my pedicured toes (my Mother's Day Present to me and my mom b/c we're both moms, right - my first pedicure!)
Who knows what Dylan was doing, but I guess he found a micro gun.
We asked him to flex and he lifted up his monster truck and sucked in his gut.
Then he flipped out of my frame, almost. I love that he doesn't care about getting sandy any more. He knows he can go and wash his hands off then come back for more grapes/water/sandwich/mommy kisses.
Then, I realized that my camera was waterproof, so I took it out in the surf to get all up and personal with these cute babies. They're both in a lovey phase where they give sweet squeezy hugs
and even sweeter puckery or wide open kisses.
We got Key lime, pineapple, and orange soft serve and fresh squeezed O.J. but Nora had already fallen asleep by the time we got there. She slept the whole time we shopped for produce for our dinner Betsey made us. What a sweet little girl. She's on a schedule and is learning that my boys aren't. Guess what time her bed time is. 7pm! Isaac's is 8 or 9 and Dylan's is 10. Or it's when we get home. I'm learning lots from Betsey. This is really good for me to have her here.
They were done having fun when it was time to wash the sand out of their hair. Look how blond little Nora is even with soaking wet hair! I love her little hairs.

Dylan, Isaac, and I napped before dinner. I like being on vacation at my own house.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

FUN! I can't wait to play during the day time!!

Kat Gille said...

Those are some really fun pictures. I particularly like the one of Dylan flexing and the one of Nora and Isaac "dancing"--so cute!