Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jumping for Joy (on the inside)

I had some generous donors who made this next picture possible. (More than what shows up on my "chip in" on the right of my blog.)

I got my new camera!!!!!! (see it?)

It's the exact same one as I had before. I didn't upgrade. I'll save that upgrade price for the big one where I can keep it in manual for photo shoots. I'll get that one (with lessons) for my birthday (if I'm reeeeeally lucky).

I was going to find a building downtown with mirrored glass windows so I could do some crazy back flip and take a picture of myself jumping for joy.

But I saw myself in the reflection as I walked into church and snapped a quick picture. That's what this camera is all about - being right there - ready to catch my Kodak moments even when my hands are full and my boys are running ahead of me.

(I can't do a back flip w/o a trampoline anyway, so this will do. Even jumping w/ my heavy lesson material and diaper bag wasn't happening here, so just know that I was - and am - jumping for joy on the inside.)
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
And an extra special thank you who sent me an anonymous donation in the mail. I feel so blessed! Happy Mother's Day/early birthday to me!

3 comments:

The Stevens said...

Congrats Tiffany, that is awesome!!

Lindsay said...

Hurray for new cameras! You didn't tell me on SUnday that you got one! PS..I know I already told you, but I love that dress on you. So cute.

Danielle said...

I'm SO glad you finally got it!! Sorry I have been a blog slacker...haven't read blogs or written on my own for quite a while so I am just playing catchup now!!