Sunday, May 24, 2009

BFFs

5/2/09
We got to hang out with 2Dylan the day after Jolyn came over to my house. We had fun playing with all of the trains, cars, and toys over there, then we went to the pool.
Nice poses, Dylans.
I let them go over by the pool finally, and they were much more happy and natural.
Dylan tells me that his best friend is Malia when I ask him.
I think he'd like it if the other Dylan lived closer.
I bet they'll be friends for life. Daniel came home on his lunch break and saw us at his pool.
Dylan got his confidence back b/c of the warmer baby pool. This was the first time that a pool was warm enough to really stay and play outside. He had room to explore by himself, and with a little bit of direction, he attempted to swim. I got him to swim in the big pool, and I've already posted some of him swimming accross the pool. I'm so glad we got to go over. It's just funny that the Dylans get to play a lot, but Jolyn and I don't. Some day:)
Isaac liked the top step - just like at our house.
It was a nice big step for him.
They're so happy, outside or inside.

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

Thanks again so much for coming that day. You got some cute pictures. I saved them to my computer so I can add them to my blog! Now we just have to plan so we can hang out too. I know my Dylan would like to see your Dylan more too!!