Thursday, May 28, 2009

1st Ladybug Encounter

"What's this that Daddy found?"
Note: I took that corn picker away from him.
(Grilled corn on the cob is yummy.)
"BUG!"


Sadly,
. . .
yes he did.
With this first try before I could stop it.
"Uh-oooooh."
(I didn't hide the corn picker well enough it seems.)
P.S. This is so opposite of Lacey's ladybug post about her sweet girls in the cutest ladybug swimsuits on a cute coordinating blanket. That was a picture perfect day. (I think all of Lacey's days are picture perfect though.)

1 comment:

Kat Gille said...

Laugh Out Loud! Wow. You sure do capture EVERYTHING on camera. I can't believe he actually skewered it! Poor li'l ladybug! Was he at all worried when he poked it? Did he understand that it was hurt or did he just think it was annoying to have to get it off the corn picker so it would crawl around again? Oh, little boys!