Sunday, May 24, 2009

I love my purple tree

5/2/09
Betsey told me that I say that every time I go outside or pull up to our drive way. That would be so annoying. (Sorry Betsey.) I love the blanket of flowers that rain down on our lawn. They fall right down because they're heavier than leaves. Dylan has been picking wild flowers and giving them to me. It's sweet because he also picks them for Daddy, Isaac, and anybody else around.It's been storming and gloomy for what feels like 40 days and 40 nights, so I'm glad I took these pictures of the blue skies, my content boys, and this ♥purple tree♥ (that I love.)

3 comments:

Marcie said...

I'm jealous! When we were looking to buy a house I said I wanted a house with a purple tree... Brian told me to settle for palm trees... but it's not the same.

Tiffany Feger said...

Marcie, I know you love purple, so I bet you are jealous. When my mom was selling this house, I told her she would probably sell it when the tree was in bloom. She didn't, but I knew about it!

Kat Gille said...

I love the purple carpet that tree makes. And I love how creative you are in taking pictures! I was wondering how you got that last shot of Isaac from below him, and then I saw your socks in the matching picture of Dylan and figured it out! I wanna be a mom like you when I grow up. :)