Thursday, January 10, 2008

This is Wack!

I am adding this b/c Steven took these two pictures and told me that I need to blog this. This will probably be the 1st post that he actually reads instead of just scrolling through the pictures.

Background:

Steven likes Hungry Howies Pizza. I would never say that it's quality pizza. I admit that sometimes it does hit the spot and taste good, but I would never count on it. When we first met, Steven told me that the "Wacky Wednesday" special from Hungry Howies was his favorite pizza ever. He ate it at least once/week. I honestly thought he was joking b/c it's usually kinda gross. It's a large cheese pizza for then $3.99 on Wednesdays. Now it's up to $4.99 I think.

I wasn't home so Steven ordered himself his "Wacky Wednesday" pizza. This is what the delivery guy handed him:

YUCK! Steven's actually surprised that he got this messy disappointment from his favorite pizza place.
He took the pictures to prove it to me b/c he still ate it.

No comments: