Friday, January 11, 2008

Dylan and names

Dylan is able to associate things now. Sometimes he'll talk to himself about what he did earlier. Other times I'll see him think of something and he'll run and tell me about it. He may tell me about a place we went that day or of something fun he did. Sometimes he'll start saying names of people he misses. He'll say Grandma and Granddad and Grandpa and maybe he'll throw in an uncle or two. I'll tell him where they are. When he asks about Daddy, he's usually at work. Today I was changing his diaper before going to work and when I told him that's where I was going, he said "Daddy?" Like he associates Daddy with work, I'm supposed to stay home.
Today he asked for Matt. It sounds more like "Mack." I remembered I hadn't posted this video of when Matt was in town. He also asked for Malia and "baby." He misses baby Noah, Malia's little brother. I told him we could go see him tomorrow.

No comments: