Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Office Baby Shower

Some people asked if I'm going to have a baby shower. I've been saying no. The reason: it's not my 1st baby! A lot of my other friends are having babies or just had babies too. It's more fun to throw them showers b/c they need EVERYTHING.
I didn't tell anyone the gender of my new baby and didn't really want a ton of yellow stuff. I have enough boy clothes and my cousin will give me girl clothes b/c she's done having kids. I kept everything from Dylan.

I just need big things like a bassinet b/c I borrowed the one Darren made last time, a swing (how in the world did I survive w/o one before???), a hip hammock for later - no rush, diapers, a high chair/booster seat to strap to a dining room chair, an expensive breast pump, some kind of bottle/toy sterilizer, and new nipples for bottles. It's mostly big things that I don't expect anyone else to get for me.

Well, mom got me the breast pump!!! Then, my boss threw me a baby shower! We went to Chuck E. Cheese for it! It was so fun b/c we got to bring our kids and hang out. Yes I got some yellow and green things, but they're cute. I got a lot of other things that I'm realizing I will need AND I got a baby swing!!! Thank you Drs. Brayer and Nguyen! Showers are so much fun when they're for you:)

Dylan was hugging Barney and posing w/ Chuck E. Dylan likes putting the coins in almost as much as he likes the little rides.

Thank you everybody from work!!!

No comments: