Thursday, January 31, 2008

All worth it


My dad got Dylan this behind-the-bike carrier for his birthday a year ago. I'm sad to say that this is the 1st time it got any use. I bought a bike helmet and a rear-view mirror for my bike, but never had the courage to really go and use it. Maybe I'm lazy.


My dad, on the other hand, is quite the bicyclist. He rides all over town like it's his primary source of transportation. The only time he takes another vehicle is if he might have to transport another human or large items, or if the weather is really bad.


Aparently Dylan was laughing all the way to the park and back. They played in the sand and had lots of fun. I wish I could have gone along, but I was at work.
Only one more day of that! Thursday's my last day 'til this little baby boy comes. I'm so ready finally. I went to Babies R' Us today and got glass bottles, new nipples for my old bottles, diapers, and Corrie is letting me borrow a car seat head support. My body isn't appreciating this extra luggage. I have a pinched nerve and it's killing me while typing. I have to stop and try to switch positions. It's spasing too. I'll go to bed now.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe you are 3 days away from having your baby! That's SO exciting - I can't wait to see pictures! Good luck with everything!

The Stevens said...

Oh, I've wanted to get one of those for Dylan, except maybe I need a bike first?? Ha ha. Good luck with the baby, I am sure it'll be any time now!!!